The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched with the intent of finding as many things to criticize as I could. Yeah, i'm that way. I'm sorry, but the first ten minutes must have set a new record for bullets expended and no hits. That one car must have taken a hundred hits and there were only a few white dust spots on it. This is beginning to remind me of the old serials I used to watch as a kid.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Im loosing interest pretty quick. How many years has it been, 7? And still not one winter?
Lmao .......much less the fact that the old gasoline doesn’t screw up anyone’s cars ......... I don’t know the time frame the show runs, but you are right no winter.... but my interest is waning as well .....mostly because of the fact they think they can go 6-8 months between seasons ...badly mis managed show and brand

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched with the intent of finding as many things to criticize as I could. Yeah, i'm that way. I'm sorry, but the first ten minutes must have set a new record for bullets expended and no hits. That one car must have taken a hundred hits and there were only a few white dust spots on it. This is beginning to remind me of the old serials I used to watch as a kid.
Yeah the attack on the compound was stupid .......it would be cheaper to throw rocks.

From what I could tell they wanted to break the glass in the windows.....lol

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I gave up on this show as soon as neegan arrived.
It's the same crap every season.
Oh look, we found a place to live. Oh no, there's bad guys. We defeat bad guys and find a new place to live. But oh no, there's bad guys, we defeat bad guys ughhhh.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I gave up on this show as soon as neegan arrived.
It's the same crap every season.
Oh look, we found a place to live. Oh no, there's bad guys. We defeat bad guys and find a new place to live. But oh no, there's bad guys, we defeat bad guys ughhhh.
Pretty much how it is.........l stopped watching for a while when they killed Herschel off

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lmao .......much less the fact that the old gasoline doesn’t screw up anyone’s cars ......... I don’t know the time frame the show runs, but you are right no winter.... but my interest is waning as well .....mostly because of the fact they think they can go 6-8 months between seasons ...badly mis managed show and brand

I was thinking about the gas again on the last episode.

Latest posts

Top Bottom