The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a late comer but once Negan came on the scene how could I NOT watch?? :blush:

But DAMN! How much longer are they gonna drag this out?!?!!?!

I have been unable to watch since that episode where Negan was on the balcony with his main lieutenants and Rick & Friends sprayed the building with precious, scarce bullets but failed to decapitate Negan’s petty dictatorship in one fell swoop. The script writers are idiots out to milk a successful sub-plot until there is nothing left.

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been unable to watch since that episode where Negan was on the balcony with his main lieutenants and Rick & Friends sprayed the building with precious, scarce bullets but failed to decapitate Negan’s petty dictatorship in one fell swoop. The script writers are idiots out to milk a successful sub-plot until there is nothing left.

I think we struggled to watch one episode after that and gave up!

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

After last night I think I'm done. Goodness, that was ridiculous and horrible. Like I said I haven't been watching long but it does appear the masses are correct, and Scott Gimple has ruined the show.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a late comer but once Negan came on the scene how could I NOT watch?? :blush:

But DAMN! How much longer are they gonna drag this out?!?!!?!

After last night I think I'm done. Goodness, that was ridiculous and horrible. Like I said I haven't been watching long but it does appear the masses are correct, and Scott Gimple has ruined the show.

I don't watch such drivel as "soap operas," but your first comment above prompted me to suggest that it would go on until YOU became one of the undead. Then, you had to go and post the second comment, so there is hope for you yet.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Daaaaaamn....Carl's death had to be the longest time to die for one show.....

Should have been called; "This show is about Carl, his bite, and lingering death".

Haha! No kidding! The couple of fan groups I'm in on FB are all excited because they think Carl may come back because we didn't actually see his death. Lol I'm thinking to myself Hey! Who do you think Rick and Michonne had in that bag?? I didn't actually post anything because those people are rabid. LMAO!

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You too can watch a 1.5 hour episode of the walking dead in 17 minutes if you fast forward through the commercials.

Carl is probably hiding under the dumpster.

Ill watch it till my little mexican chick dies then Ill be gone.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please capitulate on your written response As it dose not compute with any know knowledge that I have understanding of at this time as it pertains to your statement (I'm excited as its goodbye to Coral!) Please respond ASAP. Eugene.
It's a play on how Rick says Carl... sounds like Coral every tme he says it

Latest posts

Top Bottom