The Walther PPK Is Not Very Good - video review

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Except for all the guys here who drop a gun in their pocket for CC. While some do have pocket holsters I bet several do not, and in the 70s pocket holsters were not a thing. Heck IWB holsters were just really starting to show up. Most people just stuck their gun in their waistband.
OK, but that was then and this is now. I still contend that if he had the trigger covered, he wouldn't have nearly opened up a new orifice in his posterior.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK, but that was then and this is now. I still contend that if he had the trigger covered, he wouldn't have nearly opened up a new orifice in his posterior.
I bet if we took a poll and everyone answered honestly, more then a few will admit to just dropping a gun into a pocket at times. Heck I admit to doing it at times. Like answering the door when not expecting anybody. I will have the gun down by my leg and if not a threat will slip it into a pocket.
That said if you have a PPK/S you no longer want I will trade you my Ruger P89 and a bunch of mags for it.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bet if we took a poll and everyone answered honestly, more then a few will admit to just dropping a gun into a pocket at times. Heck I admit to doing it at times. Like answering the door when not expecting anybody. I will have the gun down by my leg and if not a threat will slip it into a pocket.
That said if you have a PPK/S you no longer want I will trade you my Ruger P89 and a bunch of mags for it.
I just happen to have a PPK/S!
20210722_115556.jpg

Unfortunately, it's just a BB pistol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom