The Weed Doctor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I've been thinking about going to the weed doc lately. A friend of mine at work takes cbd oils and actual marijuana for his seizures and he hasn't had one in the last 9 months or so, which is better than the other medicine he was taking before.

Anyway, since I'm always sore and tired at the end of the day from unloading trucks I figured I'd give it a try myself and see if it actually helps with back and shoulders soreness.

What kind of reasons do you need anyway? I don't have anything as serious as seizures or whatnot.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I've been thinking about going to the weed doc lately. A friend of mine at work takes cbd oils and actual marijuana for his seizures and he hasn't had one in the last 9 months or so, which is better than the other medicine he was taking before.

Anyway, since I'm always sore and tired at the end of the day from unloading trucks I figured I'd give it a try myself and see if it actually helps with back and shoulders soreness.

What kind of reasons do you need anyway? I don't have anything as serious as seizures or whatnot.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

There is no specific guideline as to what constitutes a "need" for a MM card. Find a doc, pay your cash, tell your tale, and you will walk out with a card.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
THE DOCTOR IS IN THE HOUSE! 3/14/2019, at AgriMeds Alternatives. WALK-INS are welcome! $75 per person. Call 405-422-0015, and book your appointment.

nw 16th and Meridian, just south of Bear Safes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom