The Weed Doctor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No prescription needed for CBD, only for products with THC
CBD oil can have .3 % or less THC and is legal with no RX. They have both 0% THC and the 0.3% THC CBD oil and it's the one with the low percentage of THC that usually gives you problems on a drug test. And it depends on what drug test they give you.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
CBD oil can have .3 % or less THC and is legal with no RX. They have both 0% THC and the 0.3% THC CBD oil and it's the one with the low percentage of THC that usually gives you problems on a drug test. And it depends on what drug test they give you.

You can say whatever you like... I'm telling you I've SEEN it from someone using the NO THC CBD oil and they still tested positive. I'm just warning people not to rely on that. As far as I'm concerned, I'll always consider the "no THC" to be questionable... and will always use "finger quotes" when speaking of it.

This is an industry built on heaping mounds of bullsh|t.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can say whatever you like... I'm telling you I've SEEN it from someone using the NO THC CBD oil and they still tested positive. I'm just warning people not to rely on that. As far as I'm concerned, I'll always consider the "no THC" to be questionable... and will always use "finger quotes" when speaking of it.

Yep. ^^^^^^^^
We know of a young lady that lost her kids to DHS care. She is fighting hard to get them back doing all the parenting classes, etc. She has to have random hair follicle drug tests that will detect ANY and all amounts of drugs used. The most recent came up positive for THC in a tiny amount that wouldn’t show up in a urine test. (Hence the reason for my earlier testing methods question)
How? CBD guaranteed to be 100% free of thc.
Now the judge requires completing an in house rehab program on top of completing all the other court required classes.
So, I agree with the heaping mountains of bullshjt comment.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Sure, that's why I said it's usually the THC CBD oil and it really depends on where you get the CBD oil and if they are a reputable company that post their lab tests. Not all CBD oil is refined the same. Buying it at a gas station you don't know what you are getting. You can also test positive eating poppy seeds. I'm sure there are several herbal products that can get you in trouble.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Actually "This is an industry built on heaping mounds of money to be made", by unscrupulous people from all walks of life. You would not believe who some of the people are and what industries they come from that are wanting desperately to cash in BIG on this 'pot fever' thing. These carpetbaggers will do anything, lie, cheat, steal and other various acts of skulduggery.

Latest posts

Top Bottom