The WestWorld Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched all the episodes but didn't really get into it too much. I was usually reading or cruising OSA while watching. According to several of my friends I have should have paid closer attention because it is one of the best shows ever.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think we've watched through 4 episodes so far. It's ok, I'm curious where things are going, but I'm not instantly hooked on it like I was GoT or Vikings. Honestly hoping it will get better.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man I fell head over heals for it haha. There are few things I call on what would happen in the end game if the season and they panned out to do that, some of them were a slow build up with subtle hints.

Season 2 is slated for 2018 I believe.

Game of thrones is great, they had some of the producers or directors from game of thrones produce some of the west world episodes and those were the best episodes.

Tridiot, I don't know how your work/driving situation is but I do a ton of driving so I had free time to listen to all of the song of fire and ice books on audio tape, I highly recommend it.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recorded the first 5 episodes and just finished watching the first one. I'm not impressed at all and really don't think I'll find myself addicted to it. Everything seems too clean and 'plastic' about it - I was really hoping for more realistic dirty western scenes. Hokey, just hokey.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tridiot, I don't know how your work/driving situation is but I do a ton of driving so I had free time to listen to all of the song of fire and ice books on audio tape, I highly recommend it.

I drive almost 3 hours per shift round-trip, 4x per week. So I do have a lot of time on the road. I usually listen to hard rock to keep the drive interesting, and have spent stupid amounts of money on the audio systems in both of my vehicles to that end.

But I've read the GoT books 3 or 4 times through - they are awesome. Waiting for book 6 to come out. :D It will be interesting to see where things go, given the deviation of the show from the books in some places already.

9mmTeacher

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did I dream this? Is this happening in real time? The machines are making machines that think they're real and the good guys are bad machines. What's not to like?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know how they're going to pull off a second season. Hosts have become self-aware and gunned down everyone...what exactly is second season going to be about, them getting out into the world maybe?

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't know how they're going to pull off a second season. Hosts have become self-aware and gunned down everyone...what exactly is second season going to be about, them getting out into the world maybe?
My guess is they'll start replacing he board members with hosts.
In the movie's sequel "futureworld" had them replacing actors and heads of state

Latest posts

Top Bottom