There’s Hope From Remington

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Their manufacturing plant is much larger than I thought....24/7 production will help but I'm still worried about supply

Revolvers4Life

S&W Collector
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad to see them back, I am not a fan of any of their recent firearms so wasn't a surprise to see the bankruptcy, but I've never had issues with their ammo. Always been good for range use.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In "theory" ... More supply will work to lower pricing on ammo. That said, communism and time travel work "in theory" too.

Have to say that every Remington product I have ever had has worked to expectations. Their ammo was always good. Had some of their 168gr BTHP .308 loads that were on par with Federal Premium Match through my M1A. Only owned three of their firearms ... a couple of 870's that worked like 870's (no surprise)... a HB 700 that was really accurate (probably not a real surprise there either) ... and my RM380 which is an amazing lil' pocket gun. I upgraded with the Galloway Precision springs and guide rod but even without, a really great carry gun. Feeds anything and is smooth as any of the non-tattooed butts on the "Ex Wife" thread.

Sted-E Ed-E

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a box of Remington golden bullets from academy the other day. I also heard @JLB found a newly manufactured box of Remington 9mm target ammo. Not sure where he found it, but good news nonetheless!

Latest posts

Top Bottom