These two look like they are not real experienced with firearms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These two are a little bit scary....but I admire their moxy

https://www.foxnews.com/us/st-louis-couple-draw-weapons-on-protesters-report

They actually look like the next time they handle a gun will be their second time. Fingers on the trigger, they are lucky someone didn't get shot. I bet they are some of the people that bought their first guns when the chinese flu broke out. Wonder if they thought to buy any ammo ?

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We will loose this country to the Democrat progressives.
What's "progressive" about them ? I've always thought that was a stupid thing to call them. They are regressive, not progressive.

"What is regressive behavior?
Regression is a stage in which a child displays a behavior that is developmentally younger than they are. ... Other examples of common regressive behaviors are temper tantrums, whining, aggression"

Don't you think this describes the leftists much better than "progressive"

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's "progressive" about them ? I've always thought that was a stupid thing to call them. They are regressive, not progressive.

"What is regressive behavior?
Regression is a stage in which a child displays a behavior that is developmentally younger than they are. ... Other examples of common regressive behaviors are temper tantrums, whining, aggression"

Don't you think this describes the leftists much better than "progressive"

hint: you're using the wrong reference (likely on purpose, i know).

Progressivism as a political philosophy, not a developmental behavior.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's the boogaloo patron saints Ken & Karen

2nzDIsc.jpg

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Despite the cringe worthy lack of basic gun safety, I applaud them for taking a stand to the mob that was trespassing on private property. We have seen to many instances of these “protest” turning violent quickly. The police more than likely will not be present when/if things get ugly. Kudos to Ken and Karen!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom