These two look like they are not real experienced with firearms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's the reply I got from the MO Governor.
Really liked your message to the Governor.

At least someone gave you the courtesy of a reply.

I agree completely with you and this crap has to stop ! If the government does not stop it, I'm afraid the citizens will finally get fed up and it will get really ugly.

Thanks for posting.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those people are pretty well screwed now. They have made themselves a focal point for this kind of absurd demonstration and they will remain so until all of this nonsense stops. I had no idea there was that much white trash willing to go along with this kind of crap !

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://www.toddstarnes.com/crime/w...ook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=social-pug

Warrants Served on St. Louis Couple Who Defended Home Against BLM Thugs
By
Todd Starnes

July 10, 2020

Mark and Patricia McCloskey, the brave St. Louis couple who defended their mansion against an invading horde of thugs, tell me they have been served with a search warrant.

The warrant was executed Friday night at their home in an exclusive gated community.

Mr. McCloskey tells The Todd Starnes Radio Show that police seized the AR-15 he was photographed holding while an angry mob assembled on the lawn of his private home.

EDITOR’S NOTE: Social media is cracking down on Conservative content. Many of you have complained that you never see our content in your news feeds. There’s only one way to fight back — and that’s by subscribing to my FREE weekly newsletter. Click here.

“We complied with the search warrant. They took my AR” he told me. “I’m absolutely surprised by this.”

He also said both he and his wife have retained criminal counsel.

Mr. McCloskey declined to answer any more questions, but I suspect they would be willing to go to jail before they back down.

This news should send shockwaves across the nation.

Two law-abiding gun owners protected their private property from an armed mob that tore down an iron gate and trespassed on their property.

Instead of arresting the actual lawbreakers it appears that the McCloskeys are the ones who could be in legal trouble.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My son is a lawyer in the St. Louis area, he doesn't have anything good to say about Kim Gardner and St. Louis in general.
Last time I visited him he said I might just want to not carry my gun; he said you don't want to be on trial in St. Louis for defending yourself with a gun.....you'll go to jail.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This disgusts me. But like I’ve said and will keep saying, we WILL lose our freedom in this country. The left is destroying it right before our very eyes and we don’t do a dang thing about it. The only thing I ever hear is to vote. That’s how we change things. No it ain’t. That will never change things. Only armed revolution will stop this. And until that day comes, we will continue to watch this country be torn down. Where are all the so called Patriots at stepping up to defend these people? How about thousands organizing an armed march to the courthouse demanding these people be left alone? The left can organize in two seconds to go out and march and riot over the death of a piece of crap thug, but so called patriots can’t do it for fellow patriots that defended themselves and their property and are now being charged for it. Yet more proof that nobody is willing to lift a finger to stop this crap. And that is why this country is finished.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This disgusts me. But like I’ve said and will keep saying, we WILL lose our freedom in this country. The left is destroying it right before our very eyes and we don’t do a dang thing about it. The only thing I ever hear is to vote. That’s how we change things. No it ain’t. That will never change things. Only armed revolution will stop this. And until that day comes, we will continue to watch this country be torn down. Where are all the so called Patriots at stepping up to defend these people? How about thousands organizing an armed march to the courthouse demanding these people be left alone? The left can organize in two seconds to go out and march and riot over the death of a piece of crap thug, but so called patriots can’t do it for fellow patriots that defended themselves and their property and are now being charged for it. Yet more proof that nobody is willing to lift a finger to stop this crap. And that is why this country is finished.
There has to be a point at which we just won't take this crap any more. I think we might be getting very close, and this is ridiculous. I'm surprised that there has not been some organized protesting on this event. I think the BLM and antifa movements will finally spark the start of a backlash that they will probably wish they had not. People are just about fed up with this crap.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only thing I ever hear is to vote. That’s how we change things. No it ain’t. That will never change things.

100% agree. But it's an entirely different conversation. While it's easy to lay blame at the feet of politicians, it's entirely the citizens fault. It goes back to how social media and mainstream media SOP has infiltrated everyday life. America tends to vote based on the sound byte. A candidate says a single thing people agree with and they drive it into the ground just like the opposition does with the unflattering sound bytes. Both sides crucify those candidates that have worked with the other side in the past. As if coexistence is a carnal sin. But it goes deeper yet simpler than that... people support candidates with their ego. People take it personally when someone says negative things about their chosen candidate regardless of truth. We somehow tie our own existence to the candidates existence, and it goes back to doing so based on a sound byte. If anything, it proves how politically stupid we are, on both sides, as a whole. Social media has made it so easily possible to block and unfollow anyone that would challenge our beliefs that we have lost the ability to discuss contrary beliefs. Regardless of party, race, creed, affiliation, religion, etc... we truly are a nation of snowflakes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom