They’ve had enough. Shop owner stabs thief multiple times.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nguyen told News 3 that the robber he stabbed was still alive and that police responded.
"I honestly don't recall what I was thinking," he told News 3 when asked about what went through his mind as he reacted. "I assumed they had guns on them."

LVMPD did not immediately respond to a message seeking further information.

“I was scared for my life,” Nguyen told The Post on Friday. “When they came in, one of them had a bag in front of him like he had a firearm or something. I didn’t have much time to think. I grabbed my knife right next to the register.”

Fearing for his life, Nguyen said he grabbed his knife with a three-inch blade and stabbed the assailant seven times.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Local news story. I've read several different news stories on this robbery, but none of them relate a condition for the guy that was stabbed. Maybe they are waiting to see if he dies or not before stating a medical condition?

FOX5 News - Las Vegas Smoke Shop Owner Fights Back

"Nguyen now plans to get a gun for the store in case someone tries to rob his store again.

“I don’t know who their friends with, maybe they want to come back and do something else, so I just must stay vigilant,” Nguyen stated.

Las Vegas Metropolitan Police tell FOX5 News two juveniles were arrested, and one more is still outstanding.

They did not say how badly the robber who was stabbed was hurt."

Latest posts

Top Bottom