They’ve had enough. Shop owner stabs thief multiple times.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ironhorseonline

Marksman
Reaction score
I've seen this video around the internet, but haven't read anything about the aftermath. Was the shop owner legally justified in doing this? I have no issue with what he did, but I could see a Cali prosecutor going after him because his life wasn't being threatened.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I guess the store clerk got his Point 🔪Across to that POS😁😁😁
People need to stand up to this lawlessness that's going on in our country.
Choose not to be a victim.
IMG_0552.JPG

Last edited:

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe there have been no charges for the shop keeper as of this date. That doesn’t mean there won’t be.

Apparently the shop keeper posted a thread on Reddit after the incident, and that went sideways.

At first glance, I’d say the guy was justified, but I’m not the LV DA nor have I ever sat on a grand jury.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I lived in Vegas decades ago. At the time, they were "duty to retreat." Don't know about now, and I don't know if that was city law, or state law. I had weapons stashed all over the house, as you had to go to the front door to get to the back door. You could only retreat so far.

Different version of the video I saw the other day, the stabee was saying "don't let me die, man..."

ricco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the Prosecutor believes he/she can get a conviction charges could be filed, not much more to it than that.

Unfortunately is todays America politics are a part of everything. If politics are a consideration in this incident and even if the Prosecutor doesn't believe a conviction is likely there is always punishment by process. Charges will be filed and for the next few years Nguyen will incur ten's of thousands of dollars in legal fee's before the trial even starts, maybe if this drags out long enough the Prosecutor can run Nguyen out of money and force him into a plea bargin. There is also the mental toll, everyday he will have the worry of a possible prison sentence looming in his life.

Almost certainly Nguyen will be sued and even if he wins he will still be out thousands maybe ten's of thousands of dollars in legal fees. If he loses can you imagine the dollar judgement against him if the unarmed juvenile whose back was turned and was trying to escape is disabled for life.

Last edited:

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thieves have gotten brazen under the democrats. There are consequences for being stupid.

The world had airliner hijacking on a regular bases for 25/30+ years, nothing they tried seemed to help stop them, remember? Then 9/11/2001 happened! 21 years later, and there has not been even ONE ATTEMPTED AIRLINER HIJACKING, WHY IS THAT? Could it be the would-be hijackers KNOW, without a doubt, that passengers will never again set by and allow themselves to be flown into a building? Is there a lesson to be learned here? All criminals, school shooters, etc are COWARDS, that pick SAFE TARGETS! If we the people won't ALLOW THIS CRAP, IT WILL STOP!

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Human beings are basic hydraulic machines. We know how to stop a mechanical one of those, when the 'off' switch stops working. Either disconnect the electricity, or drain the hydraulic fluid. That tracks to either blowing an attacker's/enemy's brains out, or ventilating him.

Putting little holes in an attacker/enemy – unless the heart or brain is struck directly – may stop the attacker, yes, but it usually fails to do so quickly. The attacker isn’t out of commission until the hydraulic leaks total a certain amount of fluid loss. That’s reality, it's simply the laws of physics.

Latest posts

Top Bottom