They’ve had enough. Shop owner stabs thief multiple times.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ricco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it goes to trial the video will be taken apart frame by frame. The time will be broken down to the second, where his hand was this second and this second and this second........and on and on. We saw this in the Rittenhouse trial with much poorer video than this and in the Reeves trial with video from a dark theater. If, real big IF, this goes to trial the defense will have to justify every one of those seconds and frames to the jury. It's why these types of trials last for weeks. Given that Nguyen used deadly force as defined by law the Prosecutor will get to ask the jury if in their best conscious they can say all of those stabs were necessary to defend Nguyen's life.

Right now I have some doubt that charges will be filed against Nguyen, we will see.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm no expert, but when the guy jumped the counter it became a strong arm robbery which in most places means a justified use of lethal force. It was also three against one. He had no idea whether the other two would come to their partner's aid or not.

I know it would never fly in a lot of cities with their libtard DAs but history is on this guy's side, IMO.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched John Corriea's video. He may be right from a legal standpoint, but it's easy to take apart an event frame by frame and judge the guy's decision making, when in real time it happens in a blink of an eye.
If I'm on the jury the store owner walks.
He puts out some very good info, but he has a tendency to get lost in the minutia and can't see the forest for all the trees sometimes.

ricco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Again, if charges are filed and after the Alba bodega fiasco it's a toss up what this Prosecuter will do, and it goes to trial the minutia is what is used in court, watch some trials, it's all about the minutia. The complete overview is secondary to the minutia.

Later today Branca will talk about this, I'll post it when it comes up.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Human beings are basic hydraulic machines. We know how to stop a mechanical one of those, when the 'off' switch stops working. Either disconnect the electricity, or drain the hydraulic fluid. That tracks to either blowing an attacker's/enemy's brains out, or ventilating him.

Putting little holes in an attacker/enemy – unless the heart or brain is struck directly – may stop the attacker, yes, but it usually fails to do so quickly. The attacker isn’t out of commission until the hydraulic leaks total a certain amount of fluid loss. That’s reality, it's simply the laws of physics.
I think punks like school shooters in particular, are seeking attention, their minute of fame! I am absolutely for the RULE OF LAW, NOT MEN, but the police can't be everywhere, at all times! SELF DEFENCE is not taking the law into our hands! If instead of their minute of fame, these punks were RIDICULED, and made to look FOOLISH, by the lap dog news media, and Democratic Politicians, instead of used to FURTHER THE AGENDA OF STRICT GUN CONTROL, they would lose the incentave to do these DESPICABLE ACTS, WOULDN'T THEY? If a school employee or teacher killed one of the PUNKS before they killed any kids, and the news media made a HERO out of them, that would discouraged the next would-be school shooter, HOW MANY INNOCENT LIVES WOULD THAT SAVE?! OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION, WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES! Remember these punks seldom HAVE A MASS SHOOTING ON A POLICE STATION, GUN SHOW, GUN RANGE, OR ANYWHERE ELSE THEY KNOW, THE PEOPLE ARE ARMED, RIGHT?

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched John Corriea's video. He may be right from a legal standpoint, but it's easy to take apart an event frame by frame and judge the guy's decision making, when in real time it happens in a blink of an eye.
If I'm on the jury the store owner walks.
Like the old RR Hobos, that used to mark the gate post of people that would feed them, punks get the word around on who to NOT MESS WITH! I'll bet this guy is not robbed again, and a not guilty verdict would help send the message, that we the people will not put up with this non-scene, and likely AVOID other robberies!

Latest posts

Top Bottom