They walk among us.! OR Weatherford Harboring Terrorists.!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
North and west of Weatherford, there's plenty of "empty space" to conduct those types of activities. Just sayin'

It may be empty of folks, but not neglected. Cattle everywhere and checked daily. No timber to hide behind. Anything can happen though.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It took such a long period of time because of obama and his carelessness to pursue these kind of people. It is exactly how he executed the war against isis. Trump cleaned house and he continues to do so.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems like I remember a thread here about the one around Talihina.

I don’t know about a previous thread, but had some buddies come across a “bunker” of sorts while hunting down there many years ago. They said that it was stocked like Walmart. Clothes, shoes, boots, food, water, ammo, etc. It was a few years later that I heard reports through some law enforcement connections that there was a suspected terrorist camp in that area. I’ve always wondered if it was where they found that bunker.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If they suspect that the camps in Oklahoma or even elsewhere are training terrorists and after careful watching see something that is suspicious, why don't they go in and close the camps? We have had FBI heads long ago who would have liked nothing more than secure the areas. But, we have weaklings in senior positions within our government who do "knee-jerk" reactions after dirty deeds are done. They aren't pro-active.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Part of the problem is that we've become really good at collecting data and are bringing in reams of it....but haven't improved the methods for looking at and exploiting that information within that data.

Wonder how many others like Alfallaj are out there but we haven't dug up the prints yet.
Maybe they Wal Mart and the phone company's data analysts to give them a hand. They are experts at data mining.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They'd fit right in up in the Panhandle.

Yup, lots of foreign folks up that way.

Wait...

...most of those foreign folks are Mexicans and most are probably working at the hog farms.

As for terrorists training in the Panhandle, I grew up there, and it would be dang hard to hide one's training camp up there. The lack of trees is legendary.

But, maybe this is a "front" for their camp?

Winter Windmill.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom