They're baaaaaaack!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
C'mon guys.....they're probably down on their luck and the current bank balance is getting below two million or so. They're just trying to make a living.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of the best concerts I've ever seen and that was 1980. I'm pretty sure I paid $20 (and face value) for my ticket. That was high even then and the reason I remember it, plus I've only seen them that one time. It was pretty cool as it seemed damn near half of my HS class was in the same section and we didn't group buy our tickets and most didn't know the others were going either. Kind of an early graduation party. I'm not paying the going rate these days. They would have to have very special juju to get me there these days. My sister went last time they were here and said they were great, but they were all still alive then too.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Woulda been neat to see at one time, but agreed - price of tickets, plus being in a crowd, plus all the other things - I'll pass.

Is this the final, actual, real, no-it's-for-real-this-time farewell tour?

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Woulda been neat to see at one time, but agreed - price of tickets, plus being in a crowd, plus all the other things - I'll pass.

Is this the final, actual, real, no-it's-for-real-this-time farewell tour?

Nah!! People are willing to buy the tickets and they are willing to keep getting the proceeds!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom