Thief bursts into flames stealing gasoline from parked truck in Utah

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't know how to link the security video from the news story (sorry).
Thief was apparently drilling into gas tank of a parked box truck OWNED BY A FIRE PROTECTION COMPANY in Utah, when Mr. Would-Be-Thief comes out of there with his shirt literally on fire.
It seems to me the old "Stop, Drop and Roll" technique they told us about didn't work very well for this guy. (Cue up the old song "Ain't that a shame.")
Dude took off his shirt and fled in a truck with accomplice.
*Maybe* he learned something but I doubt it.
Thief caught on camera bursting into flames while trying to steal gas in Utah amid record price surge

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thief was apparently drilling into gas tank of a parked box truck OWNED BY A FIRE PROTECTION COMPANY in Utah, when Mr. Would-Be-Thief comes out of there with his shirt literally on fire.
It seems to me the old "Stop, Drop and Roll" technique they told us about didn't work very well for this guy. (Cue up the old song "Ain't that a shame.")
Thief caught on camera bursting into flames while trying to steal gas in Utah amid record price surge
the stop drop and roll didn't work because the spot on fire wasn't touching the ground........bad technique

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just the law of NATURAL SECTION where the STUPID are eliminated, to p;rotect the gene pool! ,

Latest posts

Top Bottom