Thieves......ammo behind the counter at Atwoods.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are building an on-line only grocery store in Yukon. Then they can control your food purchases when it gets too dangerous to venture out on our bicycles after our cars are eliminated. Called JackBe.
Walmart's are closing due to loss around the country. And others like Walgreens and more.
The JackBe in Edmond 18001 N May just opened. I didn’t know they were building another.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can thank the whiney butt liberals and politicians for that. They changed the laws in Oklahoma that make a lot of shoplifting a misdemeanor with very little penalties.

And then there’s the ones that say the people that are stealing can’t get jobs or afford the stuff they “need”. Or, it’s just material things, no one got hurt.
"Justice reform", some of it comes from the law changes but it could also be said it comes from judges handing out suspended/deferred sentences like candy and then not doing "motions to accelerate" when people break those deals. Then there's the pardon and parole board, remember a few years ago when a bunch were released early and many quickly were rearrested for new offenses? Here's a good recent example, do 6yrs. of a 30yr. drug trafficking sentence then walk and go back into business...

https://www.fox23.com/news/well-kno...cle_1bd8a27e-cb3a-11ed-b201-e77d2b892326.html

jackinok09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
bought some truck parts from Oreilleys, didn't look at it when I bought it, but when I opened it at place it was obviously a used part. had to drive all the way to Norman from Wannette to a store that had one. counter person said they see it all the time that people put their used parts in box and return it. and as the price goes up it gets worse

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I used to work at Cabela's in WA and people would take shopping carts full of ammo right out the door to include a few guns.
I don't think I've ever been in a Cabella's, any sporting goods store, or any gun store that guns were accessible by customers without being handed to them by a store employee.

Story sounds like a little far fetched, and I assume that you immediately called the police and reported an armed robbery didn't you?

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever been in a Cabella's, any sporting goods store, or any gun store that guns were accessible by customers without being handed to them by a store employee.

Story sounds like a little far fetched, and I assume that you immediately called the police and reported an armed robbery didn't you?
They used to have guns with just trigger locks on the used guns that were displayed on racks in front of the used gun area. Thief would grab an empty soft case throw it in and out the door. No I didn't call the police since I didn't see it with my own eyes. Saw it on the tape when they replayed it for us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom