!@#$%^& Thieves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smcgee10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why do some people feel the need to steal! The wife and I got up this morning to find her vehicle was broken into. They stole the radio and that was it. Thank God they did not realize the garage door remote was in the console! It could have been bad (for them) if they tried to come in the house. They did not even look at my truck sitting beside hers. I had some major tools and equipment for my work in there. I guess it pays to drive a POS.

On a good note the wife is thinking about gettin her ccw.

rahzel100

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why do some people feel the need to steal! The wife and I got up this morning to find her vehicle was broken into. They stole the radio and that was it. Thank God they did not realize the garage door remote was in the console! It could have been bad (for them) if they tried to come in the house. They did not even look at my truck sitting beside hers. I had some major tools and equipment for my work in there. I guess it pays to drive a POS.

Thieves are scum, but at least shes thinking about getting her ccw. Gotta look for that silver lining.

landman873

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss. This is one of the reasons i put camera's around my house. Doesn't hurt to know whats going on when i'm not there. I'm out of town quite a bit and i'm new to the neighborhood.

0352Marine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

They need to pay for there gold teeth.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom