!@#$%^& Thieves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
what part of edmond are you in? damn thieves are getting thick around here. i park ours in the garage but the neighbors truck got hit a few weeks ago. he lost his gps and some cd's.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate theives, i got my truck broken into in highschool and they stole my CD player. They left my cellphone that was 2ft below the CD player and the huge case of CD's behind the seat. Then when i lived at twin oaks had some scumbags break into my truck and steal my radar detector and some CD's i had made. Yet they left the CD player alone this time.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
what part of edmond are you in? damn thieves are getting thick around here. i park ours in the garage but the neighbors truck got hit a few weeks ago. he lost his gps and some cd's.

You can't leave anything of value in your outside parked car.Sad thing is,even if you don't they may break in anyway.They won't get anything but you will be out 2-3 hundred dollars for a new window.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank God they did not realize the garage door remote was in the console!
I stopped my wife from doing this a long time ago.

We have motion lights in our driveway but sometimes my wife forgets to turn it on at night and my wifes cars have been hit a few times- usually they just swept em taking change or whatever is loose. She wouldnt ever admit it but I gaurentee every time was because she hadnt locked one manually or put her little door lock on from her key fob. She doesnt like full featured alarms like I do. She prefers the premium factory stereos that come with her cars so no need for me to install any after market gear like I do in my vehicles. If I put a headunit in a car, its in there. My Blazer I have a Clifford Matrix alarm w/hidden backup battery and my key fob will chirp 3 times if someone even leans on it or bounces a ball on it. Still. How is getting a CCW going to stop someone from stealing stuff from you? Alarms,surveillance gear,motion lights do the job.

smcgee10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update. Removed the exterior lamp beside the garage and installed a motion sensor light today. The wife still wants to get a CCW. I think she is scared they hit and we were oblivious. The dogs did not bark when it happened. I am pretty upset she was not more careful. I hate to be too hard on her and piss her off. She finally is starting to take personal security seriously. She also realizes the police are jsut there to take pictures of the blood, they cannot be everywhere at once.

Latest posts

Top Bottom