Things heard on Rick and Brad ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As God is my witness, I'm gonna have a wreck listening to them in the car because I laugh so hard. I'm sure the people in cars around me think I'm on something.

@tRidiot This one's for you:

It seems all the warnings about looking at the eclipse were taken seriously by people. According to ER doctors there was in uptick of people showing up to ERs --

Because they had put sunscreen IN THEIR EYES before they looked at the eclipse.

:scratch:

Ok, if even ONE person showed up at an emergency room with this "problem" I tend to lean towards mankind being doomed -- and tR, honestly man, I don't know how you do it ... sheesh ...:faint:
OMG, I say it is time we take the warnning labels off certain products that a person with common sense can safely use and let natural selection take it's course.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rick and Brad still on the radio? Holy cow. I listened to them for awhile after I first moved here in '93. Stopped listening when the station format changed a bit. Tuned in one day about 15 years later and they were still doing the same bits. Funny but old lol.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rick and Brad still on the radio? Holy cow. I listened to them for awhile after I first moved here in '93. Stopped listening when the station format changed a bit. Tuned in one day about 15 years later and they were still doing the same bits. Funny but old lol.

You trying to tell me something??:anyone::hey3:

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought one of them died a few years back. I've got the collection of Roy D. Mercer stuff - still funny to listen to those skits.

That stuff was TOO FUNNY!! Did you ever hear "Mr. Man's Rules for Manly Men?? I would laugh until I cried.

Wow! I had no clue he was still active ... Here's his response to somebody who got in his face on Twitter. It's not as funny as his "Rules for Manly Men" but as you can see he's one of a kind ...

http://mrmanly.com/users/vs/vsdisp.php?u=715250&s=Mr_Manly_latest_video

Latest posts

Top Bottom