Things my Mom taught me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Monday evening was punishment day at our house, you could do what you wanted tuesday thru sunday, but Monday was settle up day. Mom kept a list and would rat us out. It was pretty effective, a minor tuesday infraction insured a certain whipping, spend all the rest of the week trying to be good, or at least not caught, and worrying over the approaching Monday.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a few licks in high school. Had a piece of sheep skin with the wool still on it .Turned the leather side out. Whipping got a little warm but did not hurt even when hit hard enough to lift my feet off of the floor. Would jump around & holler like it hurt. I even loaned it out to close friends.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And lets not forget the........JUST WAIT TILL YOUR FATHER GETS HOME! I was like, just kill me now and get it over with.
My worst "Mom" nightmare was when I misbehaved in town... "I'm gonna whip you when we get home."

No matter how good (or scarce) I was after that statement, she always kept her word when we got home, even if it was several hours afterward. :D

Btw, I desperately tried to keep my punishments at school a secret as well. :drunk2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom