Things to see & do in Texas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, but the In And Outs in Texas suck compared to their west coast brethren.

I wouldn't say the In and Out Burger places on the west coast are all that impressive either. We went to one in Medford, OR, and was not impressed. There was another in St. George, Utah, but we couldn't bring ourselves to try them again.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn't say the In and Out Burger places on the west coast are all that impressive either. We went to one in Medford, OR, and was not impressed. There was another in St. George, Utah, but we couldn't bring ourselves to try them again.

I fell in love with the INO in Las Vegas. Fries were awesome, burgers were tasty and service was great. I tried the one in Dallas and the fries were meh, burger was tasteless and overcooked and service was ok, just couldn't tell if they were real people or animatronics.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In and out burger. I'd like to go see cadillac ranch and palo duro canyon when it cools off in the fall.
I've been to In n out burger several times. And while it's not bad for the money there are several better burger options within 50 miles of my house.

Thanks but we'll focus on German, Mexican and BBQ for food options.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Franklin bbq sounds good but my wife is not likely to stand in a long line regardless of how good it is. BBQ in Luling, TX looks good as well as German in Sculenburg.

Latest posts

Top Bottom