Think it's eazy to get a firearm from the Tulsa Police Property Room (Think Again.)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lucky

Wif was in Dallas, 1996. Had her Suburban stolen. M60 was inside.
Reported to DPD gun and 50 rounds.

About a month later, hood rat robbing
7-11, gets caught, has M60.

I get notice from DPD, gun recovered. I call, they say gun is in evidence. I will get it back, after trial.

9 months later, it goes to trial. Very short trial. Hood rat (3 time loser)

I get notice that trial is over. Call DPD to set up return of M60. They say it is not in evidence locker. Call DA. They say "returned to DPD, not their problem". Call Chief of Police. He says he will investigate. Week later, evidence bag, empty, in locker. So sorry.

I report it stolen to Houston PD. Officer says it is not stolen. I ask for CO. Tell him everything and that I want a report so it doesn't come back on me. He calls DPD, gets "missing from evidence". Files report, listing s/n as STOLEN.

Haven't seen gun or heard from Po.
They stole your M60 and because their Law Enforcment they will get away with it.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lucky

I get notice from DPD, gun recovered. I call, they say gun is in evidence. I will get it back, after trial.

I get notice that trial is over. Call DPD to set up return of M60. They say it is not in evidence locker. Call DA. They say "returned to DPD, not their problem". Call Chief of Police. He says he will investigate. Week later, evidence bag, empty, in locker. So sorry.

I report it stolen to Houston PD. Officer says it is not stolen. I ask for CO. Tell him everything and that I want a report so it doesn't come back on me. He calls DPD, gets "missing from evidence". Files report, listing s/n as STOLEN.

Scum

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lucky

Evidence rooms/lockers are under video surveillance 24/7/365. FOIA the video in timely manner. M60 not easily slipped in pocket. Contact DA and local news reporter, also, ATF. For once, the alphabet boys could be helpful. Although, LEOs are thicker than thieves.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Evidence rooms/lockers are under video surveillance 24/7/365. FOIA the video in timely manner. M60 not easily slipped in pocket. Contact DA and local news reporter, also, ATF. For once, the alphabet boys could be helpful. Although, LEOs are thicker than thieves.
ATF wasnt interested
FBI wasn't interested.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to ask with how things like they are today with the ATF&FBI and being under the control of the Democrat run Anti Firearm Administration do you really think they would give any type help in recovering an M60 or for any other citizens firearms.
This was under Slick Willie and Janet Reno. (muttering under breath)

Both Feds said it was up to DPD.

Latest posts

Top Bottom