Thinking about a Glock 36...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So what do you not like about the M&P series? I can understand them being "not as accurate" as Glocks in general to be a reason. I think they are held to looser tolerances. But the M&P 45 doesn't seem to be plagued by the inaccuracy of the others. They have better triggers by far but that varies too and a couple of recent ones I've shot were actually pretty good. Easy fix with Apex if needed. Beyond that they trounce Glock IMO. Come with good sights, not those placeholder things like Glock and the mags drop free and are uber cheap right now if you want to stock up. 1911 like grip angle, low bore. What's not to like?

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like I said in my first post...I've carried a Glock for the last 26 years. The grip of a Glock sucks, but because my hands have grown accustomed to the the Glock, every other gun feels inferior. And what's really funny, is that a magazine filled with 12+ rounds of .45, tends to tip outwards away from my hip.

I've owned M&Ps. Yes, they are a fine weapon. But...what can I say? I'm just a Glock guy. :anyone:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK then I'm going to 2nd DaveK's post back on the 1st page and say get you a 4" 625 to go with your .357. Reason being is you say you want a .45 for your collection. I say this because if the G36 is the same size as a G19 or close to it, a G36 is silly. 7 vs. 15 rounds? Not even a question...

PS. I still miss that little G33 you sold me. IDK why... lol

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Joel, GunBroker number 713680101. Ok, sorry the ad states its a Model 36 but when you read the description it is in fact a model 30. Therefore I will say as others have that Glock has never made a Gen 4 36.

Latest posts

Top Bottom