Thinking about an IWB holster...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never been a huge fan of IWB but the last time I tried wearing one was at least 12-13 years ago, and was a Milt Sparks VM2. Awesome holster, but just not my cup of tea. Of course, I was sticking a full size Glock 22 in it. Too big of a pistol for IWB carry, IMO.

But now, my primary carry is a Glock 43X. I'm thinking IWB carry would be a bit more comfy with it and it's much slimmer profile instead of a big ol' honkin' G22.

I'd like to have another VM2, but my bank account just won't let me. So I'm looking at the various hybrids out there from Crossbreed, Alien Gear and others, and I would like the honest opinions of the masses that wear these on a day to day basis.

Your thoughts and opinions please. :thanku:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I couldn't really stand IWB much until I switched to a slimmer carry and a better holster. My PPS was 'ok', but with my P365 and my current holster, it is awesome. The weight was usually the biggest thing for me. Even with a good gun belt, having to cinch it down like a comealong was uncomfortable as hail.

JeffT

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a couple of crossbreed holsters and a couple of Crossbreed Knock-Offs made by a guy in Guthrie.
They are the most comfortable that I have. They are a little rough on the finish of the gun because the Kydex is tightly fit to the frame to give you some retention.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a PJholster iwb that is kydex.I don't find iwb kydex holsters very comfortable.So I saved up my money and bought a Milt sparks summer special 2, much better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom