Thinking about an IWB holster...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been using an Alien Gear IWB for my EDC 1911 for several years now. Comfortable, still looks new, inexpensive compared to many others, great warranty if you might need it, inexpensive to change firearms, just order an inexpensive shell. I had to put some locktite on the screws. I suggest you take a good look and consider them also.

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered and just received yesterday a Vedder light tuck for my Glock 26. Haven't carried yet but tried it on for size......so far I like it with a bit of adjustments. I decided to get one after seeing it recommended so many times on here and other sites.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
20190824_134216.jpg
This has been excellent! It is comfortable and I have had this on driving 4 hours to Hanobia OK and it was great.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been wearing the VM2 or Mikes special from TT gun leather the last several months.I have noticed when I get out of my car or from a chair most of the time my shirt has ridden up over the gun even though I wear long tail Duluth shirts a lot of the time.For me an owb holster conceals my gun better than the iwb because the shirt doesn't ride up as much with the owb and it's a lot more comfortable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom