Thinking about Buying A Used Harley

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No doubt you better watch out. I've been riding on the road for heck, 47 years or so. A lot more drivers these days equals a lot more chances of get hurt.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had Yamahas and Hondas also, loved to ride. Just got to scary for me.
yea i hear ya there man...the last bike I had was a Yamaha R6 and it got to where I was scaring myself...sold it because I was being stupid for adrenaline. I wasn't half as daring as some folks and still feel like im lucky I never got hurt. I miss cruising down the highway on late summer nights though. Im hoping that a big ol papa's bike will slow me down.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s a different world now with smart phones on the road. No ones immune, I’ve seen teenagers to elderly driving with the phone to their nose.

Yep - that’s the main reason my riding time got less frequent over the past year or two. A couple of close calls, coupled with family responsibilities, made me re-think the risk. I sold my Road King a few weeks ago. I do miss it, however, every time I see someone on a bike; especially seeing those riding the country highways.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I road from OKC to Canada and back with a buddy years ago. He on is Harley and me on my Suzuki Intruder. We were in a harley shop 2 times on that ride and then once again after we got back. I wish I had a pic of me towing his ass over the top of the pass a Jackson WY. My ride just kept eatin fuel...lol 4,400 miles in 10 days was just too much for his ride.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I road from OKC to Canada and back with a buddy years ago. He on is Harley and me on my Suzuki Intruder. We were in a harley shop 2 times on that ride and then once again after we got back. I wish I had a pic of me towing his ass over the top of the pass a Jackson WY. My ride just kept eatin fuel...lol 4,400 miles in 10 days was just too much for his ride.
Yea man more like "hardly" derderderderder ... You're just buying the name my (insert Japanese name) is sooooo much smoother/better/more reliable because this one time at band camp...

Nobody cares about your opinion Clay. Get off the computer and go get tested for adult onset autism.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea man more like "hardly" derderderderder ... You're just buying the name my (insert Japanese name) is sooooo much smoother/better/more reliable because this one time at band camp...

Nobody cares about your opinion Clay. Get off the computer and go get tested for adult onset autism.
lmao. Well his was an 80s model shovel head.
IDGAF if you want my opinion or not, I'm gonna jump in any thread you start and take a dump.

Latest posts

Top Bottom