Thinking About Growing Commercial Marijuana...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And, bubba on the street corner selling the imported stuff will undercut your price. I've posted links recently from commifornika and Colorado when exactly that has cut the profits of the legal growers and reduced the expected tax revenues of the state drastically.

Imported from where? If you thinking Mexico, you are seriously out of touch with reality. I know a bunch who smoke and haven’t seen any Mexi swag in at least 3 yrs. The domestic product has essentially put an end to the trafficking of weed south of the border to our area anyway.

Last edited:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wonder if I could visit the weed doctor and say my feet and back hurts from work...

That's pretty much the requirements for a medical card. If you can get a doc to sign it, you're good. And trust me, there are plenty of docs signing them for pretty much anything you can think of. I know one who is getting paid in a ton of cash and trying to figure out what to do with it all to keep from putting it in the bank. It's a tough spot to be in, for sure.

:blush:

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a DDS on my route that owns a 2 office building. One side is his practice, the other side he's growing hydroponic weed. Really amazing setup!!!!

Problem is, the building uses the same ventilation/heating/air, so when you walk into the DDS office, that's not NOS you're smelling!

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was nothing filthy in my post; it was however, heavily overplayed with sarcasm. I was playing it light; and you and Chenry somehow get butt hurt over it? C’mon man.

Hey, I know! Since this is a Gun Forum, why don’t you drag it on over to a Dope Forum instead? Probably gonna find a whole lot more info on your topic there rather than in a forum like this. Many, if not most of the older, more seasoned folks here could care less about pot. If it becomes recreational that’s fine too. And I hope you make a ton of money in your endeavors. But really fellas, lighten up a bit would ya?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i know this is a gun forum but one of my favorite things about it is that it is also an Oklahoma community forum. I posted here about a specific to Oklahoma question looking for advice from okies who might have some knowledge on the subject. And dont give me that go to a doper forum bologna…Every time someone asks to recommend a local plumber or roofer I don't see you stepping in and saying "why don't you go over to a plumber forum der her her". I am just really not wanting this thread to degenerate to the same old arguments we all know and love.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
["One problem is that Oregon simply handed out too many weed business licenses. Unlike Washington and Colorado, which capped the number of businesses allowed to open, the Beaver State set no such limit.

As of November 2018, Oregon had 2,065 registered weed business, compared to Washington’s 1,435, according to records from both states. Colorado, by contrast, has just 1,690.

Like farmland, licenses in Oregon were relatively easy to come by and cheap—thousands of dollars less than in California, for example. The license approval process may have also been a bit too, well, mellow, experts said.

“Almost everyone who applied has been able to get a license,” said Margolis. “There were few barriers to entry.”

The boom in bud may have put an unexpected burden on both business owners and regulators, she said. “It’s double what they planned for.”]

Sure looks like Oklahoma is on a fast track to Oregon 2.0...

cobra1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
["One problem is that Oregon simply handed out too many weed business licenses. Unlike Washington and Colorado, which capped the number of businesses allowed to open, the Beaver State set no such limit.

As of November 2018, Oregon had 2,065 registered weed business, compared to Washington’s 1,435, according to records from both states. Colorado, by contrast, has just 1,690.

Like farmland, licenses in Oregon were relatively easy to come by and cheap—thousands of dollars less than in California, for example. The license approval process may have also been a bit too, well, mellow, experts said.

“Almost everyone who applied has been able to get a license,” said Margolis. “There were few barriers to entry.”

The boom in bud may have put an unexpected burden on both business owners and regulators, she said. “It’s double what they planned for.”]

Sure looks like Oklahoma is on a fast track to Oregon 2.0...

Capitalism at it's best, and the beer I brew at home is always better than what you can buy in the liquor store

Latest posts

Top Bottom