Thinking about joining as a reserve deputy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know there are some leo retired and currently serving what price range am I looking at as far as duty belt vest and boots as that as what they require for a reserve to purchase on their own?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't remember the name of the place but it has used duty leather in Tulsa on Admiral Street. Don't go to Admiral Street unarmed though. I think it's a cop shop.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The wife is trying to shut this down ( she is a dispatcher) but I’m still wanting to know what I’m looking at and she would support (not like) anything I did

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The wife is trying to shut this down ( she is a dispatcher) but I’m still wanting to know what I’m looking at and she would support (not like) anything I did

I don't blame her. It's not worth it -- not in today's climate. Listen to your wife this time. She knows of what she speaks.

I'm not sure about deputies but Grumpy bought his own boots. Department supplied his duty belt and vest but we bought him a different (read: better) one because I'm a worry-wart. Boots were around $125-200. He STILL wears those boots -- just gets them resoled from time to time. Vest was another couple hundred. But that was probably 15 years ago so I dunno what prices are now.

Good luck to you, whatever you decide to do. And be safe.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Doing ride-a-longs aren't ya? Having fun aren't ya? Only job I know with 90% boredom and 10% sheer terror.
Besides, where else can you wear a gun and drive fast?

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
49676497_521017418401355_6422630657771438080_o.jpg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for all the help but between the wife and kid I’m not going to do it
From what I’ve seen of you on here, you don’t possess one of the primary qualities I see in cops, wannabe cops, or has been cops. I’m glad to hear you came to your senses, or your wife slapped the sense back into you.:rollingla

Latest posts

Top Bottom