Thinking about joining as a reserve deputy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for all the help but between the wife and kid I’m not going to do it

I truly believe you will all look back years from now and be grateful you decided not to. I have nothing but respect and admiration for the men and women who do the job. You see, hear and experience things no human should have to. And it changes you. Don't get me wrong -- I love Grumpy like no other and I would move heaven and earth for him -- but if I'd had ANY idea what being married to a LEO entailed I'd have run away like a scalded cat when he asked me out that first time. :hey3: I LOATHE the department. Absolutely cannot stand "brass". I can't really say much more than that without getting Grumpy a talking to. Like I said -- I HATE the department.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I truly believe you will all look back years from now and be grateful you decided not to. I have nothing but respect and admiration for the men and women who do the job. You see, hear and experience things no human should have to. And it changes you. Don't get me wrong -- I love Grumpy like no other and I would move heaven and earth for him -- but if I'd had ANY idea what being married to a LEO entailed I'd have run away like a scalded cat when he asked me out that first time. :hey3: I LOATHE the department. Absolutely cannot stand "brass". I can't really say much more than that without getting Grumpy a talking to. Like I said -- I HATE the department.

Imagine had he know about a highly accident prone woman, that can’t even go into the back yard without being attacked by a tree. Really, the only way he’d be more perfect for you was if he was also a lumberjack and an er doc on top of his years of being a first responder.

Latest posts

Top Bottom