Thinking about taking the plunge ...again.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From what I know about your situation, I can't say I blame you.

I've just come to realize I'm not cut out for married life for the very same reasons I never kept a boyfriend for long and why I vex Grumpy so much. Lol Of course if you ask me he does his fair share of vexxing, too. :censored: But the lessons we learn about ourselves sometimes come a bit late -- I just learned it about 20 years too late. :blush: :homer: Like Grumpy's dad said once "I'm in a little too deep here to bail out now." I wish I could have met the man. Sounds like he could have taught me a thing or two.

I do wish you guys luck on your new adventure, though. Just because it ain't for me doesn't mean it's not for everyone else.:sunbath:

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dad was married 4 times for the wrong reasons in my opinion. He always married women considerably younger than himself. What's kinda funny to me @CHenry is the man you quoted earlier, Zig Ziglar, was my dads 3rd father in law. Soooo yeah I've got a half sister who is/was Zigs granddaughter.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok. Sounds like you're around 50 years old, right. I've been married to the same woman for over 32 years. I love her with all of my heart. But I'll be damned if I ever get married again. Not that we have a bad marriage, quite the contrary. She's my best friend and I would fall on my sword for her. I just don't wanna go through all the new marriage bullsh!t ever again.

Maybe you and the ex need to spend a week or so together. You'll remember why you divorced.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok. Sounds like you're around 50 years old, right. I've been married to the same woman for over 32 years. I love her with all of my heart. But I'll be damned if I ever get married again. Not that we have a bad marriage, quite the contrary. She's my best friend and I would fall on my sword for her. I just don't wanna go through all the new marriage bullsh!t ever again.

Maybe you and the ex need to spend a week or so together. You'll remember why you divorced.
Yep I'm 50 and I feel way to young to be alone the rest of my life. I was only married 12 years and I really liked being married.

Latest posts

Top Bottom