Thinking about taking the plunge ...again.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve read studies how women don’t get lonely like men. Women can find hobbies or friends or something to occupy their time.
Loneliness also leads to a greater chance to develop Dementia and other health issues. Also more likely to drink excessively, which leads to medical issues. **Ginormous snip**

Yep. I wish I knew what to tell people when they ask me how I keep from being lonely. I dunno what to tell them. I'm just not. Sometimes I wonder why I'm so different from most people, but people a lot smarter than me don't know either so I mostly don't sweat it anymore.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've always found that if I 'ask the question', more times than not, I already know the answer.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do wish you good luck and it works out well for the rest of your lives. But realize if it does not work out, Oklahoma Laws are stacked against you. I just got out of a 16 year marriage (degraded over the last 10 years, but had to stay till my heart was done. ya know) With many friends I have seen through the years, all of hers is hers, half of yours is hers also in the end. Sure a lot to think about from that aspect.

Lawyers can draw up prenuptial agreements before you get married to agree on if it might not work out as planned. Might be telling of a few things ahead of time. Just saying.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do not get lonely either and have lost girl friends in grade school and high school because they would think I did not need them..one came out and told me : You act like you do not need me.
I told her it is not a need thing, I need no one, it is a want thing.

Needs and wants are way different..You want and that is not healthy thinking in my mind when entering a relationship. Unless you both want and there was no coercion in making the other person want.

Give it time and then when the time nears live with each other for 3 years minimum.
I lived with my wife for 10 before we married. By then I was like eeehhh whatever you want.

A year or so later she said she did not feel any different after being married..I said so we went through all that crap for nothing!!

She replied you have not been married long enough to call it crap yet :)
HA!

I never felt the need for a piece of paper I feel no need for a ring either..man jewelry really That is correct i do not have and never have had a ring.
That is another topic.
Let me dig up this shiny object from the ground and make it pretty and sell it for ridiculous money to some fool that likes pretty things.
Idiots fall for it all the time. Diamonds are good for sanding and forming things,, to wear one on a body for bling is beyond me.

Odd Duck Out !!

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, well, well...
Kathy found out today that her 23 yo daughter is pregnant.
She told me about it earlier and she said "you might be a Pop-Pop soon" (thats what they called Sam Elliot on The Ranch when Colts baby came)
I'll take that as a huge hint!

Now to get serious with this bitting chaweiny ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom