Thinking of moving to beautiful Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigb159

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
There were some shenanigans going on in Tulsa last election year. Not to mention some non-profits trying to import remote workers from the coasts. Plus the supposed vote by Tulsa to become a sanctuary city.

Wife and I took a drive a couple years ago and the route type was set to bike so it took us to the bridge by the Cain's ballroom. Never knew that so many vagrants were calling Tulsa home until then. I can only imagine how bad it is now.

There's a concerted effort to water down Oklahoma. It's not a huge effort yet but I'm sure once Florida and Texas start going purple, we won't be too far behind...
I'm one of those imported remote workers. Deeply conservative in values, young family with 5 kids. They paid our hotel to visit, and our closing costs, the rest of the "perks" didn't resonate.

I know several other conservative refugees imported by the program, enabled them to flee lockdown atheist states to come raise their children in freedom.

Sadly I've also met just as many other adult babies who moved to Tulsa for "diversity" reasons. I'm comforted that they don't seem to want to reproduce, and with our governor banning DEI from universities, our youth have hope.

don ewald

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am one of the "blue minded" folks in Tulsa Co. There are lots of us here in Oklahoma, we just aren't winning many elections these days. Oklahoma is not a refuge for political conservatives, it is a refuge for tribal nations. That's why it is called "Oklahoma", look it up. If you have never been here I would come visit for a while before you move! Good luck on your relocation.
I think you are in the wrong state. Biden sucks.

Bravo1413

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We moved here 3 years ago from Arizona. Live in Rush Springs, 30 acres. Everything you need within 15-60 minutes, depending on what services you are looking for. Duncan 20 m.. Lawton 30 m… Chickasha 20 m… OKC 60 M.. it’s a small town. We get wind rain show and heat, but generally really not in Tornado area. Low traffic area. Get to shoot in my back yard. Watermelon capitol of the world.. if you like very low congestion, you will love it. Not much to do in Rush, but see above.. Welcome to OK, the people are great.

don ewald

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm one of those imported remote workers. Deeply conservative in values, young family with 5 kids. They paid our hotel to visit, and our closing costs, the rest of the "perks" didn't resonate.

I know several other conservative refugees imported by the program, enabled them to flee lockdown atheist states to come raise their children in freedom.

Sadly I've also met just as many other adult babies who moved to Tulsa for "diversity" reasons. I'm comforted that they don't seem to want to reproduce, and with our governor banning DEI from universities, our youth have hope.
Tulsa is becoming our Houston. OKC is still red.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tulsa is becoming our Houston. OKC is still red.
Tulsa has got its problems I’ll grant you that and maybe more than its share of liberals, but don’t kid yourself, OKC isn’t much better if at all. OKC is a smaller version of DFW, in other words a chit show. The only time I go there is when I absolutely have to and even then I have to force myself to do it.

Last edited:

TC54

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can remember when blue or red didn’t matter. Both sides really cared about the welfare of the USA. I have friends and customers from when I was in business that are democrats. Great people and solid followers of Christ. Today there is way too much division and people don’t have any solid foundation to base their decisions on. I welcome anyone to Oklahoma except Just don’t bring the woke and cancel culture . There are good folks from all walks of life.

Latest posts

Top Bottom