This Benelli M4 is mine, all mine!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice rig! I had a one-piece titanium mag tube on the M4 I owned, but I can’t recall who made it. Nicely done, but I could never get used to the odd recoil impulse, so I sold that M4. I prefer my Tromixed Saiga S12 with 12-round drum ;)

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you, I also put on new forend pieces, follower, and Wolfe spring so I'm officially compliant. Put a pic of yours on here I'd like to see it.

It was several years ago when I sold it. Can’t find any pics since my backup drive crashed and took all the pics with it.

TYR

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's my 26" Benelli M2 last month when I picked her up at Sooner State in OKC : ). Sadly I haven't got to shoot it yet.

I was going to ask how Benelli gets away with marketing their Performance Shop M2 Three-Gun model but after looking, it ships with the same capacity as standard/no extended tube.

BenelliM2.JPG

Last edited:

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Here's my 26" Benelli M2 on last month when I picked her up at Sooner State in OKC : ). Sadly I haven't got to shoot it yet.

I was going to ask how Benelli gets away with marketing their Performance Shop M2 Three-Gun model but after looking, it ships with the same capacity as standard/no extended tube.

View attachment 129608

Well done. M2 is the best of the best.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's my 26" Benelli M2 last month when I picked her up at Sooner State in OKC : ). Sadly I haven't got to shoot it yet.

View attachment 129608
That is one mighty fine shotgun. I like it.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you want a preview of coming events. Gun prices will start to soar because of the new assault weapons bill the Deamoncraps want. I logged on to Benelli's webpage to order a collapsible stock for my M-1014 and they were sold out of every version. I went ahead and ordered the trigger kits that gives you the three US made 922 compliant parts. It may be a waste of money but, why take a risk.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just ordered an Asgard Defense Systems standard rail and 6 round shell carrier assembly plus an extra 6 rounder. Should ship today. After talking to Jeff Costa on the phone and getting his input seems like the best one for my needs. Bonus! 10% off. After looking and reading about other shell holders this one is hands down the best thing going for my shotgun. IMHO Check em out if you're in the market because they're kinda hard to find in stock.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom