This could get expensive

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We'll see if this works out to do a completely "bolt together" spinner

20230119_101405.jpg

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wasn't sure how well it would work to laser cut the bearing holes. I haven't done anything with them just let the machine do it's cut and they would not quite go in last night, so I froze the bearing and this morning they popped right in so I think it actually worked out pretty well. They are doing another half inch run tomorrow so I will be able to get the paddles for pistol stuff made and all I need to get now is tubing for the legs and this thing is ready to put together

20230126_045424.jpg

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dude that's awesome!!! Congratulations on all.

I've always liked Hickok 45 (you tube guy) his shooting range and all of the targets he has to plink at. He was some super neat critters and such all at different distances.

I think you can surpass his setup.

Enjoy, have fun.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was one thing I really missed from the job I retired from, being able to do "Government Work". I eased the pain mostly by getting a lathe, mill, and tig welder before I retired.

I spent a lot of years doing government contract work and everywhere I was at it was act of Congress to get anything done that was at all outside of the scope of the actual contract.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is all 1/2" mild steel parts for "MGM Spijner" type target
White dots are paddles for pistol only
Yellow are arms for AR500 paddles for rifle
Next to red dots are small parts to bolt stuff together. The rest is actual work stuff

received_685581783354483.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom