This crazy is as bad as ever now; I think.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s actually located in Boswell, OK. KB house of guns. They would love the business. Lol

I was in Boswell on business this past summer and got to the meeting early. I saw the shop's sign and thought I would stop in and see if I could find anything in this little place. Little? It has an upstairs and was filled with guns and ammo and ammo reloading stuff!

I ended up buying some handgun ammo and talking to the guys for a while. I just didn't expect that much inventory at what I thought was just a small town shop.

Aaron87

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in Boswell on business this past summer and got to the meeting early. I saw the shop's sign and thought I would stop in and see if I could find anything in this little place. Little? It has an upstairs and was filled with guns and ammo and ammo reloading stuff!

I ended up buying some handgun ammo and talking to the guys for a while. I just didn't expect that much inventory at what I thought was just a small town shop.
Exactly from the outside looks like wouldn’t be worth the stop. Go inside and it’s a whole different story.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Exactly from the outside looks like wouldn’t be worth the stop. Go inside and it’s a whole different story.

I have a friend like this in OKC. He closed his pawn shop to the public on March 13th. So almost 11 months now. When it was open he had to drag stuff onto the sidewalk just to be able to get inside. At closing it was the reverse.

For months I’ve been telling him he’s sitting on a gold mine. He’s got over a thousand handguns and rifles inside. And who knows how much ammo. He’d buy ammo and just stick it in whatever spot was empty. All over the place, under stuff and inside stuff.

But he has this fear that if he opens the door the virus will come inside and he’ll die.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I have a friend like this in OKC. He closed his pawn shop to the public on March 13th. So almost 11 months now. When it was open he had to drag stuff onto the sidewalk just to be able to get inside. At closing it was the reverse.

For months I’ve been telling him he’s sitting on a gold mine. He’s got over a thousand handguns and rifles inside. And who knows how much ammo. He’d buy ammo and just stick it in whatever spot was empty. All over the place, under stuff and inside stuff.

But he has this fear that if he opens the door the virus will come inside and he’ll die.
Maybe he needs a trusted friend, like yourself, to head that up for him. If he’s ready to retire, he might as well paid his accounts.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Or just start selling on the internet.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe he needs a trusted friend, like yourself, to head that up for him. If he’s ready to retire, he might as well paid his accounts.

I try every week. I’ve known this man for 36 years. We were reserves police officers on the same police department. His main problem is the place is so packed full of junk he has no clue where to start. Every time I call I layout the same plan on where to start. And I think what really bothers him is that he might have to sell something for less then what he loaned on it or paid for it.

Then he worries that if he dies his wife will just let an auctioneer sell the stuff pennies on the dollar. Not really sure what the next move should be in trying to help him.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I try every week. I’ve known this man for 36 years. We were reserves police officers on the same police department. His main problem is the place is so packed full of junk he has no clue where to start. Every time I call I layout the same plan on where to start. And I think what really bothers him is that he might have to sell something for less then what he loaned on it or paid for it.

Then he worries that if he dies his wife will just let an auctioneer sell the stuff pennies on the dollar. Not really sure what the next move should be in trying to help him.

Tell him this.. The time to sell for you is here and now.. There will NOT be a better time for that man, less of course he has 9 lives and is still on 7..

Latest posts

Top Bottom