This .gov is jacked up!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guess if it's not happening someone wants us to think it is or is possible, and not just Breitbart's "patriotic sources" and "grandchildless grumps of grandparenting age" as some would say.

Congressional Hearing Reveals Security Concerns Along Border

During a congressional hearing in Washington, D.C., Congressman Ron Barber of Arizona asked, "Is there any credible evidence that these reports are accurate that terrorists are crossing our southern border with the intent to do harm to our American people?"

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano replied, "There have been. And the Ababziar matter would be one I would refer to that's currently being adjudicated in the criminal courts."

Manssor Arbabsir and his cousin are accused of plotting to kill the Saudi ambassador in a Washington, D.C. restaurant. Federal investigators say Arbarbsir met with people in Reynosa he thought were Zetas...

http://www.krgv.com/news/congressional-hearing-reveals-security-concerns-along-border/

Channel 2 Uncovers Proof Terrorists Crossed Mexican Border

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/channel-2-uncovers-proof-terrorists-crossed-mexica/nFDhw/

Feds Warn Of Terrorists Sneaking Into U.S. Through Mexico

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2010/05/feds-warn-terrorists-sneaking-through-mexico/

Official says terrorists have been arrested on border

Texas' top homeland security official said Wednesday that terrorists with ties to Hezbollah, Hamas and al-Qaida have been arrested crossing the Texas border with Mexico in recent years.
"Has there ever been anyone linked to terrorism arrested?" Texas Homeland Security Director Steve McCraw said in a speech to the North Texas Crime Commission. "Yes, there was."

http://www.elpasotimes.com//ci_6881417

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder what the exchange rate for Iranian cash is in Mexico? So bad that they take it all the way from Iran and just leave it on the border?

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's a picture of a prayer rug. Here's a picture of a prayer rug. Here's a picture of a cat rolling a watermelon out of a lake. I rest my case.

Where's the damn picture of the hummus wrap, doc?
Where is it?

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, maybe they will go after all of the Commieplexes first. Maybe the Canadians can soak up some of the overflow. Reroute them and they can overrun the northeast and the Great Lakes.

Hell, maybe the illegals could clean up the mess the yankees left when they came south to explain how things should really work as long as someone else pays for things.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder what the exchange rate for Iranian cash is in Mexico? So bad that they take it all the way from Iran and just leave it on the border?

I tell ya what's screwed up is that the Canadian's knew this was gonna happen. That's why they did away with the penny. They were preparing, leaving us holding nothing more then 2 cents. I bought a cup of coffee at Tim Horton's in Whitehorse. It was $2.03. So I handed the cashier a toonie and a nickel expecting to get 2 cents back. I stood there with my coffee in my left hand and my right hand open so she could put 2 shiny Canadian pennies in it. Nothing, nothing at all happpened. She turned her back and walked away. So I said "Could I get my change?"

She said "Oh, you must be a silly Alaskan" Then she explained to me that Canada did away with the penny. Told me that while prices may still end in a odd cent that you don't get it back. They round up or down. The Canadians knew something was up. They knew that the Iranian terrorists had been hoarding Canadian pennies for years. They beat them at their own game.

You see I feel kinda silly too. All these years I've been throwing my Canadian pennies in seperate change jar. I was gonna splurge on some poutine at Costco in Abbotsford. I got my poutine but I have to use 2 toonies and a loonie to get it instead. Now I've been dropping those pennies in the collection jars at 7-11 for Jerry's kids. Who's gonna know the difference??

Latest posts

Top Bottom