This guy's work fascinates me ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IF they download me to the Matrix, I will constantly monitor email scams and put some serious juju on those azzhats hard drives. Everytime they touch a key, their email, phone number and home address will be sent to EVERY class action suit, every extended warranty, and every MEDICARE Advantage provider in existence.
The matrix is denied to you and I, we will be bringing nuclear waste to the dump from the reactor powering their world, unless you perchance are a billionaire. If you are a billionaire considering a run for president? I'd vote for you.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought long and hard about this and figured that it wouldn't be too bad layin' around a nursing home getting a nice sponge bath every day by some pretty young thing . . . but with my luck, I'd probably end up getting Nurse Ratched :brick:

View attachment 321757
I was a frire Fighter in a small town. We operated an ambulance for a while, and had to transport patents from the nursing home. One young guy 40ish, that we hauled a lot was said to have just gone to bed one day, and stayed there! Depression I guess? Two, or three years later, this guy was really bed fast, couldn't walk, had to wear diapers, etc. The nursing home staff said there was nothing phyicially wrong with him to start with? A SHAME!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok ... I'm experimenting on myself. I've set the thermostat to 60F ... I took my first cold shower 😬😬😬 ... And after tomorrow no more sugar. I'll take out the other bad stuff and put in more good stuff as the month wears on. I'm already pretty active at work but I'm gonna try to do some 30 minute stretching, tai chi, bodyweight exercises 3 times a week, on my days' off ...

I have a noticeable stutter ... My dyslexia is worsening ... And sometimes I do the word salad thing. All these things have worried me because I'm WAY TOO young to have these problems IMHO ... We shall see how things go the next 30 days or so.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING!

As for nursing homes, after my grandfather passed, my grandmother went into a nursing home. She was absolutely delighted with the arrangement because her social life increased greatly. She made daily rounds to visit all the others in the home.

Latest posts

Top Bottom