This had to have hurt....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never really had issues with MRE's. Yeah, you might not poo for a few days, like intended, but while they may be impressive when they finally make their exit, its just normal poops after that.
I don't think it was an inability to poop, kind of the opposite--it was a contest to see who could hold it the longest.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
orange condo equation (2).jpg

I found this in the orange condo out in front of a jobsite in Stillwater.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't remember the C and K rations and never had the opportunity to experience MRE's. Can anyone tell me if one was better than the others?
I was a kid when my dad was CANG, in the late 50's or maybe early 60's. He'd bring home C-rats from weekends. They were great treats! I was maybe 4 or a bit older. Gimme a break! :)
Don't remember k-rats, and the wiki I saw on them says they mostly got surplused out overseas after WWII ended.

Got to eat MRE's from their introduction. Further, deponent saith not. Wife and kids claim a steady diet of those is why school cafeteria food didn't bother me. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom