This is getting good!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Breaking News just hours old, Awan's wife that fled to Pakistan has now surrendered to US authorities and agreed to come back to the US.
Is that because she has an immunity agreement to testify?
There are a whole lot of democrats that need to be concerned now. 45 of the democrats had their emails and computer files available and open to Awan.
More below for background info:

A secret server is behind law enforcement’s decision to ban a former IT aide to Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz from the House network.

Now-indicted former congressional IT aide Imran Awan allegedly routed data from numerous House Democrats to a secret server. Police grew suspicious and requested a copy of the server early this year, but they were provided with an elaborate falsified image designed to hide the massive violations. The falsified image is what ultimately triggered their ban from the House network Feb. 2, according to a senior House official with direct knowledge of the investigation.

The secret server was connected to the House Democratic Caucus, an organization chaired by then-Rep. Xavier Becerra. Police informed Becerra that the server was the subject of an investigation and requested a copy of it. Authorities considered the false image they received to be interference in a criminal investigation, the senior official said.

Data was also backed up to Dropbox in huge quantities, the official said. Congressional offices are prohibited from using Dropbox, so an unofficial account was used, meaning Awan could have still had access to the data even though he was banned from the congressional network.

Read more here: http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/12/e...rom-house-after-trying-to-hide-secret-server/

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is it wrong that I want this to play out the same way OKScam did?

I had to look up the acronym. Actually had a friend of my wife's husband spend a month or so in jail for accepting some coffee at a restaurant during the commissioner's scandal.
That was county level where people are held accountable.
I see a lot of scandal and bad press, but probably no convictions.
We do have a two tiered level of accountability if you didn't know that already.......LOL

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hillary will just have someone kilt to make all this go away. Oooooorrrrrr, maybe Awan was just a foolish college kid who did some dumb stuff.
It's amazing he was paid at the highest level one could achieve in government service, and If I'm reading other reports right, his relatives that worked at McDonalds and a car dealership were also on the .gov payroll?
His wife fled the US with more money than the law allows, but after some detention was allowed to board the plane and go to pakistan.
Who authorized that? She is now coming back to the US.
Awan tried to leave the country, but was not allowed.
He left a laptop with damning evidence in a place where it would be easily found, and Debbie Wasserman Schultz has tried to retrieve it from the Capitol Police with no success.
Lordy this is scandal at its best!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom