This is getting good!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You are a total Doooooooosssshhhhh bag............ little man hiding behind his internet ........... stay in your basement and read your rules for radicals ....cup cake

If you're going to use internet insults 101, at least learn to use them correctly. It's never "your basement", it's "your mom's basement". Saying someone owns a house with a basement isn't very insulting, now is it?

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reminds me of a story someone told me once. It seems there were these two country bumpkins named Joe and Charlie and Charlie wanted to better himself so he left the farm and went on to college got a good job and was a success in the eyes of many. Joe however, remained on the farm working and toiling.
One day Charlie came rolling up in a large Lincoln with leather seats and al the trimmings- stops, gets out and leans on the fence and and saw Joe plowing with a mule and he yelled' for Joe to come over. Joe comes over and says, "Charlie Where you been at?" To which Charlie responded, Joe, I have been to Yale for my undergraduate degree and then I went to Harvard where I earned my Masters degree and a PhD. Don't you know never to end a sentence with preposition?" Joe studied Charlie for a few second and responded, "I'm sorry Charlie, I'll do it over, Charlie, where you been at *******."
The moral of the story i that education isn't everything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom