This is how we got here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Posted this on Full30 also:

We see every day how people are doing absolutely atrocious things to each other in a nation that has granted so many so much, and we ask why?

The reason may not be as far from us as we think. First off we need to understand that those who lust for power will stop at nothing to achieve it. It is not difficult to see the destruction of human life for the benefit of those in power to "enjoy" their corrupt lifestyles. The echoes of slavery are simply a distraction for the greater slavery that these elitists are trying to push on the rest of us.

This point could go on for a long, long time. But the answer isn't that far away.

WE have all heard GOD, Family, Country at some point or another but have we considered why that order and what that really means?

First why is GOD first? Well if you believe we were an accident of nature that "evolved" then where are the absolutes? In our creation, no because we were the results of an erroneous process being the results of a random act, an accident.

Since we have no Creator we are held only to the same standard of morality that animals are, because effectively we are no better than, and in most cases worse than they are. So there is no moral absolutes and we fall into the mindset that anything is OK as long as you have clarified in to your own values system. Truth becomes relative and laws become pliable.

Next is Family. Why is family next, and not country well that is because the nation, country if you will, is built upon the family. The Family is the basic building block of society, and the foundation stone of a nation. Think this is a stretch, well look at nations that the family was in decline and see what happen to them. They fall.

So what is a family? It is a man and a woman, with children. The traditional roles are still valid and the increased financial pressure has left the structure of the family in jeopardy. A family has a hierarchy whether we recognize it or not. There is a defined structure for decision making and discipline within the traditional family. That structure puts a developing child within a well governed structure that instills a respect for authority, an understanding of faithfulness as expressed and shown by the husband being faithful to the wife, and the wife being faithful to the husband. the child is nurtured in balanced and loving environment, and I'm sorry but a homosexual couple cannot offer that same environment of balance and nurturing.

This basic structure is where the child learns that with the rights of being a member of that family there are responsibilities. there are chores and homework that need to be done. For the successful completion of these tasks there are rewards. Thus this instills the concept of working for what you want and valuing that which you have acquired, along with a respect for other people's property.

Finally Country. A strong Country requires a strong Family, which requires a strong understanding that human life is so precious a gift that it is NEVER to be taken lightly. The destruction of 70 million of our posterity for the sake of convenience speaks profoundly to the lack of this understanding both by our law makers, and our Supreme Court. How can you teach a child it is wrong to kill another human being then declassify 70 million unborn children as just tissue or non entities and expect anything other than the atrocities we are seeing every day, you can't! If it is OK to kill a baby while it is still inside its mother then how can you tell a child it is not OK to kill whites, Hispanics, blacks, or Asians because that child deems them as inconvenient also? You cannot! This is where we are and this is how we got here. We took GOD out of the public square while we allowed the theology of atheism to be taught as fact when there is no facts or scientific process to support it, only theoretical science, which is steeped in racism. The title of the evolutionists bible by Charles Darwin is " ***On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favored Races in the Struggle for Life***". Sounds pretty racist to me.

By doing that we removed the absolutes of the moral compass of this nation. Virtually every building in Washington DC has Bible verses on it and the Ten Commandments are etched in the stone of the Supreme Court building. This is no accident this is to remind us that we have along with our rights, a grave responsibility towards every other American, and a further responsibility to the preservation of life.

Since there is no moral compass then the family is fractured. The guidance and direction that children need to grow into responsible adult American citizens, for the inheritance and preservation of the liberty that was purchased for them at such a high cost. Fatherless homes now make up as much as ********<strong><strong>57.6% of black children, 31.2% of Hispanic children, and 20.7% of white children are living absent their biological fathers.</strong></strong>******** Source: *Family Structure and Children’s Living Arrangements 2012* . Current Population Report. U.S. Census Bureau July 1, 2012. And we wonder how this nation could be in the shape it is in?

IF the family falls the nation will surely follow.

GOD, Family, Country...one built upon the other when one falls they will all certainly fall. The communist manifesto, the works of Saul Alinsky, and the revolutionaries bible all state this case, and all aim directly to destroy it in that order.

And that is how we got here.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well written and much needed in today's culture. Go virtually anywhere and you 'll se the result of fractured families-youth listlessly walking the streets, a higher percentage of criminal events on TV. I have read when families are disbanded or fractured, dysfunctional etc. that a nation is weakened as in a single parent home because the father isn't there. Only my opinion and I of course am biased, the downward trend started when they took prayer out of schools, removed the Ten Commandments from the schools and stopped reading scripture. If the Ten Commandments were followed by the majority of our society we'd have a better country and one doesn't need to be a Christian to follow the Ten Commandments, it's just treating others as one would want to be treated.

Last edited:

Grendelshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
True-but the failure of all these core tenants of our culture have a common cause-Diversity.

I’m a California expat. I will be moving here in the very near future, fleeing for the sake of my family the only real home we’ve ever known.

Why are we fleeing? Because of all the things the OP mentions.
Degeneracy has become the new normal in California. People here have no idea how bad it can get. When I tell people here that during an entire month I can’t take my family outside for fear of them seeing grown men on leashes or wearing nothing but a suit made of dildos they simply don’t believe me.
It’s true though, I swear, we lived it.
I’ve had to watch as predominantly white working class towns have been swallowed up by foreign invaders who will literally kill your pets and threaten your lives in order to get “el norte” to get out of “their” town. I’ve seen them take over municipal governments, fly foreign flags over city halls, have the American flag banned in schools as “hate speech” and been told that it’s all just because of what we whites did.

Well what did we do exactly?
Both mine and my wife’s family were dustbowl refugees who moved to California and picked cotton, cabbage, and stone fruits to put food on the table and provide. Hard working Christian men and women who only wanted to work, raise their children to be good citizens, and live in high trust communities. They built dozens and dozens of small towns in the San Joaquin valley to support the agriculture industries needs.
Their hard work paid off and they and their children gradually moved into the middle class.
That was their sin-success!

So now the names of the towns they founded aren’t even spoken by English speakers anymore. Their town centers are used as shelters for homeless, the streets are filled with garbage, and the music wafting in the hot summer breezes is mariachi.

What you are seeing OP is the eradication of western society. The cold, calculated effort by those who see western civilization as a threat and will do what must be done to destroy it.
The easiest way to do that is to destroy Europeans and their descendants.
So they import cultures that are incapable of assimilation, who do not share our values, and who will NEVER care for you and your rights as you would for theirs.

You are being replaced with a permanent slave class who will empower elites to utterly and totally control every aspect of daily life and alter it for profit. As you are replaced the values that you hold dear are also replaced-with values so antithetical to yours as to be incomprehensible.

If you want to keep your culture strong and long lived then you must ensure that your people are equally strong in body and force of will.

Fail to do that and y’all will be living in the same hell that my family and I are fleeing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom