This is impressive, even for Democrats

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Having read the text, the bill makes a certain amount of sense in what they are trying to do. Though I think outlawing BP glass is just a really ****ing stupid way to do it.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never walked into a place with bars/bp glass/protective devices and got offended by it.
That's not the issue. These shops are selling booze and even shots IIRC. They have grills that are maintained to be "Inside the local law" but many don't actually use the grill ever. In other words, these little bodaga's found a loop hole and are exploiting it

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a better idea... How bout society quit bowing down to the liberal sons a ***** and try and stop the problem instead of being so afraid to hurt a liberals feelings. Treat everyone to same standards this great country was founded on. I'm sick to death of these stories of mistreatment, racism, etc.. Best case lately is these punks in the NFL kneeling for the anthem, then everyone saying "they have the right to do so, it says so in the Constitution". They are right they do have the right, but don't bring up the Constitution! There have been too many cases lately, instead of saying something I shouldn't, I'll just say the cases in California and now even Oklahoma. The Constitution and bible, which both contributed to the building of this country, both stated these things were not to be done. What did the liberals do? Found a liberal judge to overrule them.
I'm sorry for stepping up on the soapbox, I just hate seeing this great country head down the tubes like it is.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's not the issue. These shops are selling booze and even shots IIRC. They have grills that are maintained to be "Inside the local law" but many don't actually use the grill ever. In other words, these little bodaga's found a loop hole and are exploiting it

Reading comprehension isn’t the strongest suit of OSA. I agree BP glass prohibition might not be the best answer, but it might slow down the operations of a bar/bodega in the hood.

Maybe rewrite the liquor by the drink law to be a little more stringent would be appropriate, like having seating, restrooms, and actual food for a number of guests like she also proposed.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Much like folks do on their taxes...? :D

If the law is wonky, then change the law. It's moronic to try curbing a currently legal practice (like it or not) by passing yet another law designed to put vendors/employees at greater risk of harm, solely to deal with loopholes in the original law.

Sounds like the "full-spead ahead" mentality on recent bumpstock laws IMO. :drunk2:

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Much like folks do on their taxes...? :D

If the law is wonky, then change the law. It's moronic to try curbing a currently legal practice (like it or not) by passing yet another law designed to put vendors/employees at greater risk of harm, solely to deal with loopholes in the original law.

Sounds like the "full-spead ahead" mentality on recent bumpstock laws IMO. :drunk2:
As I said, it is stupid to go after the BP glass as a fix

Latest posts

Top Bottom