This is impressive, even for Democrats

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're complaining about the businesses in question "exploiting" a "loophole." I provided examples of the shoe being on the other foot, wherein we were "exploiting" a "loophole." I suspect you didn't complain about those....
I didn't complain about ****. I said banning BP glass was a stupid way to "Fix" the flawed law that they have

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a better idea... How bout society quit bowing down to the liberal sons a ***** and try and stop the problem instead of being so afraid to hurt a liberals feelings. Treat everyone to same standards this great country was founded on. I'm sick to death of these stories of mistreatment, racism, etc.. Best case lately is these punks in the NFL kneeling for the anthem, then everyone saying "they have the right to do so, it says so in the Constitution". They are right they do have the right, but don't bring up the Constitution! There have been too many cases lately, instead of saying something I shouldn't, I'll just say the cases in California and now even Oklahoma. The Constitution and bible, which both contributed to the building of this country, both stated these things were not to be done. What did the liberals do? Found a liberal judge to overrule them.
I'm sorry for stepping up on the soapbox, I just hate seeing this great country head down the tubes like it is.

it's been heading down the tubes for 55+ years. i ****ing hate to see what is going to become of this country by the time i'm an old man.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm trying my best to get into her thinking, and it may be that if they took away the bullet proof glass, the store owners may not be so willing to screw the customer as they might get shot by a gansta?
Dunno.

So they don't ever change shifts and have to go home? LOL

The BP glass idea is full retard. The problem isn't the glass or the legal "loophole", the problem is the society itself. Blame anything but the people themselves. SMH

Latest posts

Top Bottom