This is just New York - Cops quitting across the Divided States of America

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, as bad as the quit/retire numbers look, I'm actually surprised they aren't worse.

And the proposal will be: 'EVERONE that wants peace and equality supports this.' The ONLY people against it are right wing white extremists. Are you saying you are against it? Hmm..

I'm against it. So is the Constitution. If the Constitution doesn't specifically allow it, the Constitution is against it via the Tenth Amendment.

Congress can provide for calling forth the militia to execute the laws of the Union, not the several state's, city's, or town's laws; only to execute the laws of the Union per Article I, Section 8, Clause 15.

Article IV, Section 4, also allows the Union to protect a state against domestic violence but only upon request by the state's legislature, or governor whenever the state legislature cannot be convened. Congress cannot do it in any other fashion, including with a so-called national police force.

Woody

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm against it. So is the Constitution. If the Constitution doesn't specifically allow it, the Constitution is against it via the Tenth Amendment.

Congress can provide for calling forth the militia to execute the laws of the Union, not the several state's, city's, or town's laws; only to execute the laws of the Union per Article I, Section 8, Clause 15.

Article IV, Section 4, also allows the Union to protect a state against domestic violence but only upon request by the state's legislature, or governor whenever the state legislature cannot be convened. Congress cannot do it in any other fashion, including with a so-called national police force.

Woody

There you go again acting like the Constitution was intended to be taken literally. Biden reiterated again that no part of it was intended to be absolute. He's the President, so he would know.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

Woody
And I'll guarandamteeyou IF there is a national police it will be "manned" by low lifes and the dregs of society just like the TSA was. I saw retired troopers being passed over in favor of you know what type of person because of diversity not qualifications.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And I'll guarandamteeyou IF there is a national police it will be "manned" by low lifes and the dregs of society just like the TSA was. I saw retired troopers being passed over in favor of you know what type of person because of diversity not qualifications.
But the only people who should be concerned are right wing racist Christians. You know, the bad guys.[/"sarc"]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom