This is just New York - Cops quitting across the Divided States of America

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Id like to know how many, if any, have resigned from Minniapolis PD

Reported last summer that 200 had applied to leave. Another 155 are on some sort of personal/medical leave. For a PD that has less than 700 LEOs, one can see why the city is scrambling to get qualified officers on the street.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reported last summer that 200 had applied to leave. Another 155 are on some sort of personal/medical leave. For a PD that has less than 700 LEOs, one can see why the city is scrambling to get qualified officers on the street.
If I were MPD, Ida quit already

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
THIS - will get you killed!

N.J. Officers Commended for Showing Restraint After Being Stabbed
Last Saturday, two Lakewood police officers responded to a call about a 25-year-old man who had barricaded himself in a room in his mother's house who then stabbed the officers in the face and head with a 12-inch knife.
Apr 23rd, 2021

LAKEWOOD, New Jersey -- It's the nightmare policing scenario that can often end with lethal force.

Rather than using their firearms to stop the attacker, township Police Officers Joseph Rusk and Matthew McAvoy choose a less-lethal path.

Injured from the cuts, the officers left the house, they called in the department's special response team and a crisis negotiator. Police talked with the suspect, Stanley Williams, for hours, but he refused to leave his bedroom. After a seven-hour standoff, police entered the home and found Williams in a stairwell, holding what appeared to be a gun. After Williams went back to his room, police lobbed pepper spray through a bedroom window, and Williams surrendered, unarmed. The "gun" turned out to be a realistic-looking pellet gun.

The new touchy feely police tactics will kill you. They retreated and gave the already use of deadly force suspect time to up arm.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Remember when Obama wanted to create a national police force? All this has a certain odor about it smelling like a setup to go forward with such an agenda. If the states and cities, etc., can't maintain an effective police force, I see a gestapo in our future.

Woody

Yes! During B HO's 2008 campaign. I believe it was in Colorado where he said it.

"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded." B HO

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And that will be how they address the defund the police movement as well as all the states passing 2A Sanctuary laws. State and local police can stand down all they want to if there is a national police force stood up and distributed across the country. It is all starting to feel more and more Orwellian by the day.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I were MPD, Ida quit already

Yep, as bad as the quit/retire numbers look, I'm actually surprised they aren't worse.

Remember when Obama wanted to create a national police force? All this has a certain odor about it smelling like a setup to go forward with such an agenda. If the states and cities, etc., can't maintain an effective police force, I see a gestapo in our future.

Woody

And the proposal will be: 'EVERONE that wants peace and equality supports this.' The ONLY people against it are right wing white extremists. Are you saying you are against it? Hmm..

Latest posts

Top Bottom