This Is My Rifle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160314_2cc5a19ece6a66afb46693380b263a75.jpg

Fine looking Freedom Delivery System!

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks good. How did you upload your pictures that big? I tried to post pics of my rifle and it wouldn't do it. Wish I had a shooting area like that.

I also use Tapatalk along with getting on here on my laptop.
All I did is take pictures on my phone and upload it from my gallery with Tapatalk.
The range it nice for the most part, we just happen to of had gotten there before the new boards were chewed to shreds.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just picked this ruger ar556 up from sooner guns and gold yesterday. Got an incredible deal on it and all the stuff I got with it. I still have some stuff to do to it but here it is so far. image.jpg

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's nice lookin' man! What have ya' done to it so far? Also whatchu' gonna' do to it within the future?
Thanks. So far I have added a magpul sl stock, bcm ambi charging handle, Troy bad lever, and a regular a2 flash hider. I like the standard birdcage. The free float rail is a utg super slim. I just ordered a magpul moe+ pistol grip. I got the Daniel defense sling mount and a magpul ms1 sling( can be used as a one or two point sling). I will get another bcg in the future. Not that the ruger one is bad. Just want a backup. I also got a magpul front sight as the ruger rear sight came with the rifle. The ruger one is almost identical to the magpul.

I don't know what to say about the pictures. I guess I will never be able to post a picture that actually looks like it is supposed to. Every time I post one on this site it looks like pure crap. I tried to upload one via the button at the bottom but it said my picture was too big. I have seen picture on here that are huge yet it tells me mine is too big. Frustrating.

Latest posts

Top Bottom