This Is My Rifle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks. So far I have added a magpul sl stock, bcm ambi charging handle, Troy bad lever, and a regular a2 flash hider. I like the standard birdcage. The free float rail is a utg super slim. I just ordered a magpul moe+ pistol grip. I got the Daniel defense sling mount and a magpul ms1 sling( can be used as a one or two point sling). I will get another bcg in the future. Not that the ruger one is bad. Just want a backup. I also got a magpul front sight as the ruger rear sight came with the rifle. The ruger one is almost identical to the magpul.

I don't know what to say about the pictures. I guess I will never be able to post a picture that actually looks like it is supposed to. Every time I post one on this site it looks like pure crap. I tried to upload one via the button at the bottom but it said my picture was too big. I have seen picture on here that are huge yet it tells me mine is too big. Frustrating.
Although the picture ain't the best, it is still a nice lookin' rifle, man. I'm finna work up on me

Sent from my 0PM92 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom