This is screwed up.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, this is a tragedy. BUT, watching his "tweet" or whatever that was; why is Gundy forced out for READING an iPad message?

Totally disgusting
Double standard

Last edited:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those poor children. God nless their little souls. :crying:

WTF is wrong with people? What type of parent kills their own kids? It's bad enough that throughout my career as an LEO, I've removed dozens of kids from deplorable "homes" but thank God I never had to work the death of a child.

Thank you Lord for shielding and protecting me from any type of that horrific nightmare that my fellow officers in OKC had to endure. Bless them as they have to live with the macabre of that crime scene for the rest of their lives.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those poor children. God nless their little souls. :crying:

WTF is wrong with people? What type of parent kills their own kids? It's bad enough that throughout my career as an LEO, I've removed dozens of kids from deplorable "homes" but thank God I never had to work the death of a child.

Thank you Lord for shielding and protecting me from any type of that horrific nightmare that my fellow officers in OKC had to endure. Bless them as they have to live with the macabre of that crime scene for the rest of their lives.
I'm so glad you haven't. It is really tough but you have to be professional and keep your "boxes" handy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom