This is why Boebert has Pelosi’s panties tied in so many knots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She did say that Pelosi should be tried for treason, which is punishable by death. I can’t find a direct quote where she said that Pelosi should be killed.
Hmmm, Ok...

Perhaps she said traitors should be executed (or something similar) after saying Pelosi had committed treason. Unless I'm terribly mistaken, it was pretty clear who she alluded to.

I'm guessin' they'll probably play it again tomorrow. It seems to be a favorite.
:drunk2:

EDIT: Apologies to all, apparently I got her confused with Greene (thanks @bigred1). :hithead:

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dumbert and her Southern friend Majorly Crazy-Green are going to get guns banned quicker than anything. Biden is a smart enough career politician to talk about gun bans more than action, but the base is going to start screaming for blood with both of those two running around talking about executing people, tweeting out Pelosi's location data to seditionists, Jewish space lasers and all sorts of other things. Literally NOTHING is going on right now that makes gun owners look more unhinged than those two.

Latest posts

Top Bottom