This Lawsuit Could Shatter ALL Federal Gun Control Laws

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/1...urce=badaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl
This Lawsuit Could Shatter ALL Federal Gun Control Laws
Posted at 12:43 pm on November 22, 2016
by Bob Owens
"The federal trial of a Kansas man for manufacturing and selling firearms and silencers without a federal license could very well turn out to be the pivotal case that not only challenges the constitutionality of the National Firearms Act of 1934, but also every federal firearms law ever passed in a battle that will determine whether it is the states or the federal government that has the constitutional right to pass gun laws."...

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That was a well written article. Sure would be nice to see the Feds stripped of the power they have over the 2A that they should have never been allowed to have in the first place. I Long for the day when suppressors and sbr's are not part of the NFA. Heck I long for the NFA to not exist.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was a well written article. Sure would be nice to see the Feds stripped of the power they have over the 2A that they should have never been allowed to have in the first place. I Long for the day when suppressors and sbr's are not part of the NFA. Heck I long for the NFA to not exist.
SBR'a and suppressors being part of the NFA is stupid. I doubt we ever see the day full auto's are allowed freely again.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SBR'a and suppressors being part of the NFA is stupid. I doubt we ever see the day full auto's are allowed freely again.

Full auto will never happen, I agree. Its done.

It was knee jerk legislation that silencers got into the federal laws. I'm hoping the hearing protection act get passed. I've spent 40 years of major hearing loss, and don't wish that on anybody.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't see the difference between that and Colorado making Pot legal.
The difference is that liberals want pot and conservatives want guns and cans. Therefore pot legalized at the state level is tolerated while intrastate manufacture and possession of non nfa cans is not.

It really is just that simple. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom